Reline Your Chimney With a Quality Stainless Steel Liner
Preparing For Install
Is your chimney liner showing signs of wear and tear? Do you need to resize your flue to better fit with the appliance you’re using? Is your chimney missing a liner altogether? Whatever your reason for relining your chimney system, a stainless steel liner is a worthwhile investment.
Why Is Stainless Steel a Good Option for Chimney Relining?
Here are some of the main reasons Mansfield homeowners opt for stainless steel when it comes time to reline their chimneys:
- Robust & Resilient. Stainless steel is a robust, resilient, rust-resistant metal that can stand up to years and years of abuse, which is why it makes such a great chimney liner material. Heat and corrosive byproducts are created each and every time you enjoy a fire, and both can really do a number on the chimney liner. But when you choose stainless steel for your relining, you can be confident it will last for years to come.
- Safe For All Fuel Types. Some metals and materials simply can’t stand up to the toxic, harsh fumes and gases produced during the combustion of certain fuels – but stainless steel can. Whether your appliance burns wood, oil, pellet, or gas, stainless steel liners come in a variety of alloys designed to withstand all different exhaust byproducts.
- Flexible & Rigid Options. Some chimneys have turns and odd angles, which can be an issue for some liners. But here at Chim-Cheroo, we offer stainless steel liners in both flexible and rigid options, so we can accommodate chimneys of all types.
- Easy Installation. Installing a stainless steel liner is relatively easy and doesn’t require any sort of demolition. If you need to reduce the size of your flue to better fit with your appliance, retrofitting a stainless steel liner into your flue is the easiest option.
- Long-Lasting. Because stainless steel liners are so strong and durable, they have a pretty decent lifespan. Plus, all of the stainless steel liners we install come with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. As long as you have your chimney annually inspected by a Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified chimney sweep (like the techs at Chim-Cheroo Chimney Services), your liner will be guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Call On Chim-Cheroo Today & Have Your Chimney Relined With Stainless Steel
If you’re in need of a chimney relining service, let us help! The team here at Chim-Cheroo has been installing stainless steel chimney liners throughout Mansfield and the surrounding communities in North Central Ohio for decades. We have the expertise and knowledge to provide you with a prompt, professional, and mess-free liner installation. Looking for something else like a chimney inspection or different repair job? We’re here to meet all your chimney needs, large and small.
To request an appointment, simply call 800-284-8770 or reach out online today.